Nordic #1 DayZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ??

3 posters

Go down

i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ?? Empty i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ??

Post by Corder67 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 pm

why have i not been unbanned and my friend has ?

Corder67

Back to top Go down

i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ?? Empty Re: i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ??

Post by Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 am

ur unbanned.

Admin
Admin

https://nordic1.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ?? Empty Re: i got banned for 1 week with my mate and its been a week he has been unbanned and i have not ??

Post by Corder67 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 pm

hey Smile my friend in our clan LEWIS he was part of tactical but he changed his name and he just got banned for combatlogging when his pc just shut down he did not combat log can he be unbanned ?

Corder67

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidarro Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:47 pm

First off, his pc did not just shut down. You all know it, and I know it.

He logs in at roof, seeks actively combat himself and shoots a player. Then another player shoots him and he immediately disconnects.
This is not the kind of playstyle we want on the server.

I guess your clan thinks its ok to play like this. But the server owners and admins do not.

Vidarro.

Vidarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down