Nordic #1 DayZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor

2 posters

Go down

3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor Empty 3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor

Post by Gandalf Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok so, we are in an offroad with the mounted 50. we drove up behind them (The road coming north out of electro). i shoot all 3 of them out of their ural and withing about 5 seconds of killing them  we run to their bodies and they ALL disapear.

we have 3 whittneses. Me, Captain gaylord, [5th] Yer Right Der.

Screenshots:

3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor 156d5vt

*NOTE* Screenshot was taken a while after to be used as evidenc

Sorry about all the reports i make, i just dislike cheaters and want to make the server have less of them Smile

Gandalf

Back to top Go down

3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor Empty Re: 3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor

Post by Vidarro Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi Gandalf, thank u for your report.

I have checked the logs for the three players at that time, and they didnt log out during combat. It has been a problem for all of us lately that bodies dissapear quickly after death. We have experienced that one of us gets shot, and right after we want to take his gear with us and pick him up again, just to find out his body is gone. I will let the programmer know about this and maybe he will take a closer look at whats happening.

I have checked the "history" of the three players also, and they have no registrations of combatlogging earlier either.

What they can have done, is log out a bit fast after getting killed, but since there is so many bugs around this, i cannot call combatlogging on that ground alone.

Vidarro.

Vidarro

Back to top Go down

3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor Empty Re: 3 Combat Loggers : Fredrik Trott Naldor

Post by Vidarro Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Ps. dont be sorry for making reports Very Happy its only helpful.
I urge people to do just that. Its easier for me to check logs later on.

Vidarro

Vidarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down