Nordic #1 DayZ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch

2 posters

Go down

Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch Empty Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch

Post by ROBSTEP Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Just recently my friend "Lewis" got killed by a cheater, which later also tried to kill me.
There's no way he could spot me from where i was at. The problem is that this cheater is nameless.
He is online right now though, as a gunner in a humvee, driving along the coast.

There is a highlight of this which you can find at twitch . tv / NRSK1

Unfortunately a couple of frames dropped during this session, though, you can still can see what is going on.

Yours sincerely,
[BKS] ROBSTEP pirat

ROBSTEP

Back to top Go down

Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch Empty Re: Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch

Post by Smurf Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi, the gunner in the hmmv is banned. His name was Galli.
he did the mistake of running the same trick on me.
We have banned the 3 guids we have found on him, and also an IP ban.

thanks for posting on the forums, helps us alot.

Smurf

Back to top Go down

Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch Empty Re: Obvious Cheater @ Nordic #1 Overwatch

Post by ROBSTEP Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:45 am

Thank you for replying. I don't see why there is any fun with cheating, and those who do cheat should be punished for doing so Smile

Again, thank you, hopefully these kind of topics won't be needed again any time soon.

ROBSTEP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down